hello everyone!!

16:33:00


I am back blogging again, after quite a long period of being absent. I can give you a lot of excuses right now for not blogging, however, to be honest; I was busy with figuring out what I really want in life. How depressing that may sound, it is just something that happens sometimes. You totally lose all your inspiration and goals you have been achieving for. 

In contrast, after a while of thinking and trying to figure things out about what I aspire -and having an amazing time in New York City with my hubby- I found new refreshing energy. No time for negative thoughts anymore. From now on, I will pursue my dreams and wishes again, with a lot more motivation. I also hope I will inspire all of you readers again with my new goals and weekly new posts on my blogs. 

Love, Yamilla.

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

You can leave a comment here!